Muscovy ducklings noisy?

TheStooges

Songster
Apr 18, 2021
Savannah, TN
Everything I read about Muscovy ducklings is that they are so quiet. We have one noisy little girl! Is she asking for something?? It’s weird that every article says they’re very quiet!

I think its fine, but to be sure what age is she and is she bullied/getting picked on? She may just want attention.

She doesn’t seem to be getting picked on, everyone appears to be getting b along. We have another Muscovy female and two goslings in there with plenty of room to roam.
Seems fine then, some are just noisey, it depends who you talk to that gives you the results, just like saying to someone “Is a cat the best animal?” Some say yes, some say no. but just keep a eye on her just in case, i wouldnt be to worried

This is a young bird? Complaining can be from being cold, or unhappy about something. Where did you get it? Was it recently removed from the mother? Other ducklings?

This is a young bird? Complaining can be from being cold, or unhappy about something. Where did you get it? Was it recently removed from the mother? Other ducklings?
She’s a little over a week. she was taken from her mom just today, I wondered if that was it. She has a duckling and two goslings with her. I don’t think she’s cold, I have the heat lamp on and they’re not really clustered under it. They have been moving around

She’s a little over a week. she was taken from her mom just today, I wondered if that was it. She has a duckling and two goslings with her. I don’t think she’s cold, I have the heat lamp on and they’re not really clustered under it. They have been moving around
*Yes, that could also be it, shes just a little excited, but shes perfectly fine*

Back
Top Bottom