Muscovy ducks!!! Male or female??

Maybe you can convince her to keep them no matter what they turn out to be. But, don't let your ducks bite you - or they won't be fun to have around.
Also, the reason is because my grandmother thinks males are useless since they don't lay eggs yet eat lots of feed. :(

Do you think anyone would be willing to trade if they are both males?

I know Craigslist gets bad rep when something bad happens but you could post of wanting to trade to see if you get any takers. And read through the listings under Farm+Garden and Pets and also do search using keyword "duck" to see if someone might be wanting to trade or even take in ducks or farm animals that people can no longer keep for whatever reason. I have 3 such people in my area.

I know Craigslist gets bad rep when something bad happens but you could post of wanting to trade to see if you get any takers. And read through the listings under Farm+Garden and Pets and also do search using keyword "duck" to see if someone might be wanting to trade or even take in ducks or farm animals that people can no longer keep for whatever reason. I have 3 such people in my area.
Okay! Which area do u like in? And how can I contact? Are they willing to trade

Which area do u like in? And how can I contact? Are they willing to trade
I'm in NE, TN. I meant for you to check your local listings. I can't recall where you live or if you said.

I only mentioned the 3 people here to show that there are people with farms willing to take in animals. But it probably depends on where you live. I live in rural type area so lots of farms. If I had to rehome any of my ducks I'd definitely make sure they wouldn't end up as dinner if going that route.

But you could definitely try posting yourself in your local area of wanting to trade or even just outright sell.

If you want to send me private message with your location I can do quick scan of Craigslist in your area for you. I've gotten pretty good at quickly reading through the postings. lol

If you want to send me private message with your location I can do quick scan of Craigslist in your area for you. I've gotten pretty good at quickly reading through the postings. lol
Yes please! I live in white rock, peace arch area. So basically Fraser valley, BC Canada. Thank you so much and also how do I private message?

Yes please! I live in white rock, peace arch area. So basically Fraser valley, BC Canada

Frazier Valley is talked about in the show Highway Thru Hell which focuses on towing companies & the work they do to keep the Coquihalla open.

Ok I'll check real quick for you.

Thank you so much and also how do I private message?
I was afraid you'd ask that. I'm not positive but from my checking it out, seems you click on the envelope icon next to your username in upper right, then choose "Start a New Conversaion" from there you'd have to enter my username & rest appeared to be like email.

I didn't see anyone willing to take in animals for their farm but I did see person looking for such a place to rehome/sell their khaki Campbell ducks. I can see in photo they have 1 Muscovy. You might contact them to see if they found person willing to take their ducks, though they are trying to sell them really. Or if they want your male Muscovy.
Here's that link: https://abbotsford.craigslist.org/grd/d/chilliwack-muscovies/7380172056.html

And this person has female Muscovy's for sale might be worth contacting about a trade. Link: https://abbotsford.craigslist.org/grd/d/chilliwack-muscovies/7380172056.html

Now I'm not real familiar with the area so I don't know how far some of this is from you. I only went back as far as August 31st in the Farm+Garden section. And still reading Pets section. I just wanted to get the one that's wanting male Muscovy to you quickly.

If you're not familiar with Craigslist, in order to get the contact info you have to click the REPLY button which will show you a phone number or email address or both. The email address could look funny because Craigslist uses special email link to hide the real email address.

Let me know if you need help.

Back
Top Bottom