Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Beautiful ducks! Do you have Anconas and muscovys? I spy what looks like an ancona in the back. They are all beautiful and I love all the different colors you have!
1f60d.png

I breed and raise Muscovy (black, blue, chocolate, lilac, lavender in barred, ripple and looney patterns), anconas (black, blue, lilac, silver and chocolate) and call ducks (whites, blue fawn pied, and Ancona pattern in black blue and chocolate)

Wicked cold front here! Not like the storm but like the temp.

And another one of my ducks have the eye problem where it looks like cherry eye but like it's not, so I've come I the conclusion that's it's probably not from a cut or anything that got in their eyes, the first one that had eye problems is better and he can see and he's happy, but I'm afraid they might have something wrong with them

Wicked cold front here! Not like the storm but like the temp.

And another one of my ducks have the eye problem where it looks like cherry eye but like it's not, so I've come I the conclusion that's it's probably not from a cut or anything that got in their eyes, the first one that had eye problems is better and he can see and he's happy, but I'm afraid they might have something wrong with them
Keep using the Veterycin Buck. Have you looked into Pink eye? I am not sure if ducks can get it though but Veterycin is used to treat other live stock with it. and be sure to wash your hands real good if you handle the ones who are showing this eye problems Pink eye is very contagious also put some ACV into their drinking water or buckets 1-2 tab to 1 gal of water, they will wash their faces and the ACV is good for healing.

Back
Top Bottom