Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I think i have more than 30 eggs in the nest

And i found this 2 eggs this morning on the other side of the duck house
she's cute sitting on those 30 eggs. Beautiful.

All we give her is the normal grower feed, the soil which i read from a page, is what mightve caused it, thankfully we are getting new grass and soil. The food mustve tipped onto the ground and got the toxin from the soil so yeah, and i might go put her in some water now :)

I had a rooster with botulism a few years ago, from eating feed I had dumped during a rainy spell. Could she have had access to spilled feed or something?

So guys i have a question and i would love for all of you to comment, I would like to do #Ducklife and #crazyduckpeople ex.

You know your a crazy duck person when your ducks act like dogs #crazyduckpeople

so what do y'all think, and yes the exaplme was just a random thing, the real post will be much better

So guys i have a question and i would love for all of you to comment, I would like to do #Ducklife and #crazyduckpeople ex.

You know your a crazy duck person when your ducks act like dogs #crazyduckpeople

so what do y'all think, and yes the exaplme was just a random thing, the real post will be much better

Sorry buck I'm confused

Back
Top Bottom