Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Ouch my poor hen

Some new pics of some of my babies, hopefully you do not get tired of them
old.gif

Zorro 4 mts

The little drake i don't know the colour of, he has yellow legs, very pale beak and orange/silver like. Could it be Tortora ?

Ninja, such a good mommy

Lisa in molt.....

This drake i will keep, he is evenly coloured all over !

Lisa :)

One of the silver/white girls
love.gif

Totally in love with this young drakes headtype

A blue young drake

Totally in love with this young drakes headtype

The little drake i don't know the colour of, he has yellow legs, very pale beak and orange/silver like. Could it be Tortora ?

Last edited:
More scovies to share.. so far not one looks alike.. LOL still don't know what colors they are... going to be interesting to see what they grow up to be..

A lady just messaged me and said she saw my post about losing Quacks and offered me some of her ducklings but it's a two hour drive and my grandmother can't be left by herself.. May have to make a day trip out of it

Mom and babies:

Dad:

I think I'm gonna wait a little while and get settled down so I don't make an impulsive decision. I appreciate everyone's help and condolences, it means a lot :,)
I completely understand not wanting to replace her but it does help to heal the hurt, sweetheart. You're smart to make sure you aren't impulsive about it, that's a definite clue that you're not "replacing" her but just trying to heal & love another scovy. They are lovable!

Back
Top Bottom