Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Ours hatched 24 in one batch, but she was sitting on 26 eggs. Youper,
At 4-6 weeks old I sell blue/brown females for 20. Blue/brown males and all other females for 15 and black and white males for 10

I think yours is the runner up to mine.
Above are my posts.
Since then she also collected a couple others. She now has 36.
I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.
how many did yours hatch?
Moonshiner, do you sell yours?

Ours hatched 24 in one batch, but she was sitting on 26 eggs. Youper,

how many did yours hatch?
Moonshiner, do you sell yours?
Before her I once had a hen set on 23 eggs and hatch 23.
I can't remember how many this one hatched of her own.
She hatched hers then immediately took over a different hens nest and hatched that clutch. That was 30 chicks.
I added 1 that I hatched in incubator so then 31. She's been loose with others and has stolen 5 others so now 36.
I haven't except a few males and a few ducklings.
Sometime in the future I might sell eggs, IDK

Are you in America or the UK?
Before her I once had a hen set on 23 eggs and hatch 23.
I can't remember how many this one hatched of her own.
She hatched hers then immediately took over a different hens nest and hatched that clutch. That was 30 chicks.
I added 1 that I hatched in incubator so then 31. She's been loose with others and has stolen 5 others so now 36.
I haven't except a few males and a few ducklings.
Sometime in the future I might sell eggs, IDK

No I am from Mountains of North Carolina USA I was reading your blog though and saw different money value and figured you were from somewhere over in the UK.

We're glad to have you.
Have you been on the here am I where are you forum? I am pretty sure there is a UK thread there.

I had suspicions, but couldn't find it for about two weeks until today when I followed the broody mom back to her well hidden nest.

I think it's too late to get rid of the eggs, because I don't want to kill them. Tonight I am going to move her and her eggs into the barn where it's safe though.

I had suspicions, but couldn't find it for about two weeks until today when I followed the broody mom back to her well hidden nest.

I think it's too late to get rid of the eggs, because I don't want to kill them. Tonight I am going to move her and her eggs into the barn where it's safe though.
Does that mean more ducklings for you?

Babies! And our rescue boy, he is so sweet.
20180705_113006.jpg
20180706_120856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom