Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I'm sorry to hear about Milk,
hugs.gif
he was really beautiful.

Sadie and lurch are very nice looking muscovies. I too love the Muscovies
thumbsup.gif
My favorite thing about them is how they show emotions towards each other. That's why Ferdi was so neat, because she would show us that affection.

I have a white cochin too
clap.gif
Her name is Marshmellow(original I know lol)

Julie

Beautiful birds, Vicki. Do they have names? That 2nd pic is stunning! The last scovie has some beautiful coloring. Has it darkened up or still that cream and white? I keep being pleasantly surprised at the wide assortment of colors of the scovie pic's posted.

Quote:
My daughter has names for the blue/gray pair, but their names escape me right now. Unfortunately our little white/cream girl disappeared in december, right before Christmas. We have no idea what happened. No tracks, no feathers, they weren't really flying much then. She was just gone. I hadn't had any problems with predators, but I guess maybe a owl or big hawk maybe? Or maybe she flew enough to get out of the fence, and something got her then. Not sure. We miss her though.

I am going Friday to pick up some new girls. Someone is selling some and since I have 2 boys and one girl, that is not going to work. They said they had some white and black and white girls.

Wow Viki you have some really nice colors. I would love to have a blue.

My goal is to have at least one of every color someday lol that should keep me busy
tongue.png

Vicki, Sorry to hear about your cream/white girl.
sad.png
Have a good trip Friday and I hope you find some beauties to bring home!

ricklo, Nice pic's! Those ducklings are adorable! I can hardly wait till our girls are laying this summer. The black/white in the last picture has wonderful coloring. Outstanding! I'm a bit partial to the black/white's but am getting a hanker'n for a chocolate or cream/white.
How do you like Brazil?

My goal is to have at least one of every color someday lol that should keep me busy

Farmer -
lol.png
I hear you! It's never ending!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom