Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Here's my new duckling born on Friday. 15-20 more to hatch in about 5 days!!

Today was there first day outside.

Bre

Adorable! i recall when mine were that little now their huge, i actually double took yesterday, when i saw one in the field i'm thinking wait what bird is that! duh, it was a baby!

no it starts with a boy and a girl
gig.gif
roll.png
gig.gif

My mom named her Milly! She's such a great pet, She stayed next to me on my bed while I took a nap and she's slowly opening up to us,

Webbed Feet!

And her in the makeshift duck diaper I made.

Looking right at the camera! Beautiful brown cow eyes.

Cute! she looks like a nice personality.

Last edited:
My mom named her Milly! She's such a great pet, She stayed next to me on my bed while I took a nap and she's slowly opening up to us,

Webbed Feet!

And her in the makeshift duck diaper I made.

Looking right at the camera! Beautiful brown cow eyes.

Awww what a beautiful girl!!!!

I was never really a huge muscovy fan. Just weren't my type but many weeks ago a female white muscovy came waddling up our driveway (we joke that our house has a neon "sucker" sign above it. She is all white with very small caruncles, no clue where she came from but since she was a girl we agreed if she wanted to stay she could. She quickly learned the routine for feeding time at our place and likes to park herself under my husbands truck that is hardly driven during the days. Weeks pass, she's still here hubby goes out to feed and notices her at the end of our driveway coming up (driveway is a 1/4 mile long). He's watching her and keeps thinking that something looks weird. Well lo and behold she's got someone following her up the driveway... her fellow mate! Male muscovy with no caruncles. He has been trying to breed our other females so I'm assuming he's old enough to have started developing them already but I'll be thrilled if he never does. His coloring is gorgeous though, white and black with the black having the green metallic sheen. So far he's been somewhat decently behaved with the other females (trying to even out the ratio and another male isn't helping) So it looks like we are the proud home to 2 sweet muscovy mates whether we wanted to be or not lol. My daughter has named them Candice and Jeremy. Not a clue on age though.

I was never really a huge muscovy fan. Just weren't my type but many weeks ago a female white muscovy came waddling up our driveway (we joke that our house has a neon "sucker" sign above it. She is all white with very small caruncles, no clue where she came from but since she was a girl we agreed if she wanted to stay she could. She quickly learned the routine for feeding time at our place and likes to park herself under my husbands truck that is hardly driven during the days. Weeks pass, she's still here hubby goes out to feed and notices her at the end of our driveway coming up (driveway is a 1/4 mile long). He's watching her and keeps thinking that something looks weird. Well lo and behold she's got someone following her up the driveway... her fellow mate! Male muscovy with no caruncles. He has been trying to breed our other females so I'm assuming he's old enough to have started developing them already but I'll be thrilled if he never does. His coloring is gorgeous though, white and black with the black having the green metallic sheen. So far he's been somewhat decently behaved with the other females (trying to even out the ratio and another male isn't helping) So it looks like we are the proud home to 2 sweet muscovy mates whether we wanted to be or not lol. My daughter has named them Candice and Jeremy. Not a clue on age though.

congrats
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom