Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Quote:
Why the heck dont you live in NM??? If you did I would take the blue fawn and chocolate hen in .1 of a second!!!

Or Alabama ...
he.gif
hide.gif

LOL, thanks guys.

The colored birds aren't easy to find around here, mostly just B&W's and some dingy blues. I am just glad i got so lucky!

I only paid $1 for mine as babies & have gotten a lot more from the wonderful people. i rehomed most since they were mostly boys. and lost some
sad.png
but i am glad i have what i do now... and LUCKY. Lilly & Zuri(rip) were actually freebies.

I am hoping to get a few more colored babies from her in the spring. I am going to have lots but i'd like to get some others instead of keeping all my babies!

will be tempting though
tongue.png
lol.png

Heres the Choco/BF pair. they're really pretty but i dont need the drake and the hen was a 'transplant' and she just never really settled in & mellowed like everyone else.
Murphy is going through his uglies...yet again, i think he's going to be really pretty like his sister, Zuri, was though.
dhdhdd.jpg
fhfhf.jpg

I just snapped these pics of Numa for his future owner. He's so good, even though he pinched a little, lol.

100_5249.JPG

100_5250.JPG

Last edited:
Awww Bleenie!!! I am so jealous!! Im supposed to be getting my choco pied hens this week
celebrate.gif

Im about to go get my Goon so he can try on his new harness

Out of all the ducks i have had, they're the best, just all around. super sweet, Hilarious! and like little puppy dogs.

numa got scared last ngiht on the way back out to the pen and he burried his face under my chin in my neck, lol. he'd have a cow if i lifted my head. was adorable.

Here's some new pics of Murphy... Isn't he just funky looking??

100_5251.JPG

100_5252.JPG

100_5272.JPG

And an Updated Picture of Sidney... my mother didnt even recognize him yesterday! she couldnt believe how big and pretty his curuncles had gotten since he was sick.
100_5255.JPG

100_5253.JPG

And Montie cleaning him
100_5260.JPG

Last edited:
I apologize for hogging this post lately everyone!!

I got these cute pictures today of one of my newer girls, Jenga. After we got her home, I discovered that she had obviously injured her leg at her previous home since she has a constant limp. Thankfully it doesnt seem to hurt or bother her.

100_5471.jpg

100_5458.jpg

100_5468.jpg

100_5452.jpg

100_5453.jpg

100_5454.jpg

100_5455.jpg

100_5482.jpg

She's settled in quite nicely
smile.png

Last edited:

Back