Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I really feel bad asking this, but I need duck pictures for my website. If anyone would be willing to let me use their pictures, please PM me, or post.

(I will give you the link to my website if you PM me, but I dont want to seem like I am "advertising" on here...
smile.png
.)

Well I sold two of my white scovie drakes saturday
hit.gif
they were such good birds... but i have too many boys already... *sigh*

ANyway... IM GETTING CHOCO PIED FEMALES!!!!! On the 18th ive got a person bringing me two hens from South Carolina FREE. I cant wait!!

I just picked these up today. One is a mallard, not shure what the brownish one with the grey head is. I don't know if the pure white one is Muskovy?

newchickens010.jpg

newchickens011.jpg

Last edited:
yep. Looks like you have three prety muscovies, and I think that is a mallard mix because of the band. My mallard crosses ( buff) often get bands like that. I know someone with an ancona mixed with mallard that looks alot like yours. WHat is the other one though?! It is SOOOO pretty!

And I will definantly be posting lots of pictures!!!

What will I get when My Solid white male breeds with them? I dont think there is anything under the white, since every year they have the same colors. They said the parents where solid white too.

You guys all have such beautiful muscovies and so about two weeks ago i was bored at took some pics of mine to share.
smile.png

here's a pic of all but one of my girls
103_1096.jpg

here's everybody
103_1087.jpg

this is as close as they'd let me get to show a close up of their nice carnucled faces. these two are the boys girls are a developing a little slower
103_1074.jpg

Back
Top Bottom