Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Thank you Wolf Queen
big_smile.png

this little one i think is turning out to be a boy so i will probably have to rehome him soon. still hoping it's a girl though!
DSC00308.JPG

Nice pic's of your birds, Bleenie. What color is the Scovie in the last pic you posted? Looks Black Pied but with the lighting thought I might be wrong & it could just be dark blue. I have a blue laced drake I will be breeding with my Black pied & barred girls next spring. He's molting out pretty dark but is still blue laced. I'm hoping to "lighten up" my flock this year. I was planning on breeding my blue drake (still need a name ) with Maggie &/or Gwen but that's no longer going to happen.
sad.png
It'll all work out in the end.

Bleenie

What is the color of the scovies in pic #11 ? and the one on the right hand side of the last pic ? Is that lavender or silver or ? I am
droolin.gif
over them.
They are all beautiful.

Keeper, Are you referring to the last post i made? if so, that's Numa, a black pied. SO CUTE but i think it's a drake so i will have to rehome him soon.

swheat, Those girls are, I THINK, blue-fawn/lilac. They're definitely different! when i first saw them i assumed they were just a light blue in a molt, btu they've stayed. cant wait for their wings to grow back. they look ugly right now.
sad.png
i am going to breed them with my Chocolate drake, Angus in spring. I guess i will find out if im right then
tongue.png

the hen in pic #11 is Lilly, she's a silver, super light but really pretty and loves attention
love.gif
. She just went back out with nibbles, the geese got ahold of her right before we finished their pen so she had to hang out with nibbles inside. theats why her curuncles are still so pale.

Lilly again:
100_4220.JPG

100_4755.JPG

100_4744.JPG

100_4229.JPG

Bleenie wrote: I have another Drake, besides Numa, that needs a new home also, he's a real light Fawn-Blue. also looking to rehome one of the chocolate hens.

I need to go repost him before i forget now, lol.

Why the heck dont you live in NM??? If you did I would take the blue fawn and chocolate hen in .1 of a second!!!​

Back
Top Bottom