Muscovy keepers share your pics!

My muscovies are about 5 months old.
The girls used to be quite afraid of me (raised by a chicken).
Now they're super friendly and open to the drake'a woos and charms.
No eggs yet. I'm guessing soon. Any ideas?

hey guys, it has been good while i was gone, meredith and lucky are much better and they keep coming into the house and going into my room looking for cat food hhaha, the adults are being a bit mean to jet,but he is good too. i candled the eggs last night and you can see the beak of the ducklings. unfortnately only one of ryans wil be hatching

My muscovies are about 5 months old.
The girls used to be quite afraid of me (raised by a chicken).
Now they're super friendly and open to the drake'a woos and charms.
No eggs yet. I'm guessing soon. Any ideas?
Sounds like the flirting is beginning. if you are looking for eggs give the girls lots of fluffy bedding they'll do the rest.
smile.png

Fellow Texans, I've got a guy looking for muscovies around the Huntsville area. He wants adult black and whites, I wont be able to help him. I'm not willing to part with my black and whites, I just got them. Anyone have any? He doesn't want to travel to far, as he's an elderly gentleman.

hey guys, it has been good while i was gone, meredith and lucky are much better and they keep coming into the house and going into my room looking for cat food hhaha, the adults are being a bit mean to jet,but he is good too. i candled the eggs last night and you can see the beak of the ducklings. unfortnately only one of ryans wil be hatching
that is great about Lucky and Meredith doing so well. They are such cute little burglars when they come into your room for food. Silly. Poor Jet, will the other birds ever stop bullying him?

that is great about Lucky and Meredith doing so well. They are such cute little burglars when they come into your room for food. Silly. Poor Jet, will the other birds ever stop bullying him?
once he is way better i hope, ive been cuddling him and telling him, he is a good boy and how perfect he is :)

I have been working with a rescue that recently took in 25 ducks from a neglect case. As the only two people who had ducks my wife and I have been dubbed "the duck girls" and have stepped in to help make sure they are healthy and ready for their forever homes.

In this group is a ton of Muscovy ducks.Two ducks appear to be Muscovy but can't find any pictures of a muscovy that looks the same. One has a tiny smidge of face tissue while the other has none. They both do the cool Muscovy head mowhawk. Are they for sure Muscovy? Also can you help me figure out genders? Here are some pictures:

Duck number 2 I only have 1 picture of for now:

I have been working with a rescue that recently took in 25 ducks from a neglect case. As the only two people who had ducks my wife and I have been dubbed "the duck girls" and have stepped in to help make sure they are healthy and ready for their forever homes. In this group is a ton of Muscovy ducks.Two ducks appear to be Muscovy but can't find any pictures of a muscovy that looks the same. One has a tiny smidge of face tissue while the other has none. They both do the cool Muscovy head mowhawk. Are they for sure Muscovy? Also can you help me figure out genders? Here are some pictures: Duck number 2 I only have 1 picture of for now:
Bless you both for rescuing the precious ducks. I don't know anything about ducks to the extent others do but I love them and the pics you posted are so adorable.

I have been working with a rescue that recently took in 25 ducks from a neglect case. As the only two people who had ducks my wife and I have been dubbed "the duck girls" and have stepped in to help make sure they are healthy and ready for their forever homes.

In this group is a ton of Muscovy ducks.Two ducks appear to be Muscovy but can't find any pictures of a muscovy that looks the same. One has a tiny smidge of face tissue while the other has none. They both do the cool Muscovy head mowhawk. Are they for sure Muscovy? Also can you help me figure out genders? Here are some pictures:

Duck number 2 I only have 1 picture of for now:

Looks like they are mix of Muscovy and another domestic breed. Very pretty and bless you for rescuing these ducks hope they can find forever homes.

Back
Top Bottom