Muscovy keepers share your pics!

O sooo cute! Those are some BLACK feet, lol.  @TherryChicken
  what color is this little guy?

He must have been in a bad mood yesterday.  He didn't bother them at all today.  EXCEPT when he tried to keep them out of his night house, lol.

Birth control for ducks? :confused:

O no, so sorry.  I was thinking the other day if you had told me you found another cooked egg I would have believed you for sure in this heat.  Thank goodness it has cooled off a little. 

X2

I honestly have no clue o.o.. no I just found the one cooked egg. However the only nest full of pure chocolates went bad.

So excited...my pastel project already getting off the ground. Got 2 cream barred and 2 chocolate barred boys and my blue pied is sitting on her eggs right now! Next up lilac/blue fawn and beyond :D

Just got 3 more ducklings today. Love them
1f60a.png

If you have any more lilac ripple keep me in mind. I have them in buff and chocolate
Will do. Do you have pictures posted anywhere? Would love to see them.

love your babies ren could look at them all day!! Love the name Alton too how did you come up with it?
Meeee tooo, and I do ... not much house work gets done here, lol. I'm a weirdo with names, lol. I was actually trying to name him after the chipmunk (Alvin) but I kept coming up with Alton, lol.
My Boys: Alton, Bob, Carl, Donald, Fred and George.
The girlfriends start with the same letter as their boyfriends. I only have girls for Bob and Fred right now.
My Girls: Blanche, Belle and Babe, Falon and Frieda.
The B's are the only ones of breeding age so it has worked out perfectly, so far, lol
roll.png

Birth Control for ducks .... Take all eggs as soon as laid even out from under the ones still sitting after laying
lol.png

@Ren2014
A ha, I get it now, lol
clap.gif

I honestly have no clue o.o.. no I just found the one cooked egg. However the only nest full of pure chocolates went bad.
Gosh that just breaks my heart.

So excited...my pastel project already getting off the ground. Got 2 cream barred and 2 chocolate barred boys and my blue pied is sitting on her eggs right now! Next up lilac/blue fawn and beyond
big_smile.png
AWESOME! Post pictures when you can.

Just got 3 more ducklings today. Love them
1f60a.png
love.gif

Will do.  Do you have pictures posted anywhere?  Would love to see them. 

Meeee tooo, and I do ... not much house work gets done here, lol.  I'm a weirdo with names, lol. I was actually trying to name him after the chipmunk (Alvin) but I kept coming up with Alton, lol.
My Boys:  Alton, Bob, Carl, Donald, Fred and George.
The girlfriends start with the same letter as their boyfriends.  I only have girls for Bob and Fred right now.
My Girls: Blanche, Belle and Babe, Falon and Frieda.
The B's are the only ones of breeding age so it has worked out perfectly, so far, lol:rolleyes:

A ha, I get it now, lol:clap

Gosh that just breaks my heart.

AWESOME!  Post pictures when you can.

:love

Yeah that bothered me too

Back
Top Bottom