Mushroom Hunters?

Quote:
It is best to contact your state conservation people and they should have a book showing you which mushrooms you can eat and which are poisonous. Plus go with an experienced mushroom hunter.

Hey I just found out that Brown County State park is having there Morel Festival on May 2nd... I waa going to go out of town that weekend but this changed my mind... I cannot seem to find Morels ever.. It sucks cause I live in an area where they are everywhere.. but they will be having a morel sale , hike , and a guy from here in indiana that developed a tree that has the morel gene in it
hu.gif
.. something like that... I just want to by some of those yummy morels
droolin.gif

Quote:
Um.....where, AC? old buddy. Schmoozing
lol.png

Sorry but it's a secret spot that has our honey hole
smile.png
It's were we find some of the biggest every year lol. We also go down to Camp Atterbury and get bags full. Do you like morels Addie? If so I can give ya some when they really start a poppin.

Last edited:
I live in Ohio..in a hollow, no less. I have heard that they are numerous in this area. I have never had any.. but I love mushrooms. I heard they taste like steak.

It has been raining here a bit and I was told now is a really good time to look.

Please someone tell me where to look!!!!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Um.....where, AC? old buddy. Schmoozing
lol.png

Sorry but it's a secret spot that has our honey hole
smile.png
It's were we find some of the biggest every year lol. We also go down to Camp Atterbury and get bags full. Do you like morels Addie? If so I can give ya some when they really start a poppin.

Are you kidding? We love them!!! A little flour and sauteed in some butter. oooeee!
And I know about the secret spots....no one ever gives up their hot spots.

Back
Top Bottom