MUST GO!!! Welsummer Roo and 4 Packing Peanuts FREE!!!! (Pa,Md,Wv)

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
The welsummer roo is an absolute sweetheart. He was hatched on April 22, 2009 from Ideal Poultry. He has his Marek's vaccination. He has had spraddle leg since he arrived with us. We tried treating it using the bandaid method, but it never healed properly. He eats and drinks fine, his disability does not stop him from living life to the fullest. Free to a good loving home that will not eat him and will treat him with tender loving care.

Four red male packing peanuts for free also. Hatched on June 10, 2009. These are big standard boys and are growing fast! You can raise them for meatbirds if you want, just don't let me know about it. I need to know about these before this coming Wednesday or they go to auction.

I can meet anywhere in Hagerstown, MD or Chambersburg, PA for pickup. Please PM me or email me for any questions that you might have. Thankyou!

We are going to be gone until Sunday evening because we are traveling down to Lake Anna for a mini vacation. So I'm hoping when I return this thread will have many replies for a loving home for Wellie and the 4 packing peanuts!!!!
smile.png

Guess you're going to have to keep him and love on him yourself, like I'm doing w/my EE roo that I wanted as a main roo for the EE flock...the last Spring storm we had, he froze his toes and now hops along, he's worth keeping and doing well, poor guy! His younger brother is now the main roo but cannot boss "my guy" around and My Guy isn't mating the hens, either so its working out well so far...

Quote:
Yep, it looks like we're going to end up keeping him. He is in with silkie juvies and does fine. But he's going to need a special coopbuilt with girls so he doesnt freeze in the winter. Hmmm....

The 4 Packing Peanuts are still available also. FREE! They go to auction Wednesday night if no one wants them.

Back
Top Bottom