Mute Swan Hatching Eggs

blessedchick

Songster
8 Years
Nov 29, 2011
Available: 4 Mute Swan hatching eggs. She has laid 4 eggs so far and more may become available. Female is Polish mute and male is Royal - their cygnets in the past have been about 50/50%

Price for these eggs is $60.00 each plus shipping.

I am located in CENTRAL OHIO and I would much prefer local pickup or arranging to meet for transfer to keep the eggs as undisturbed as possible.

PLEASE NOTE, as with poultry eggs, there is absolutely no guarantee that these eggs will hatch. I will provide a safe, undisturbed place for these eggs until shipment or transfer is arranged. Once these eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS will treat them or your incubation practices. No refunds.

Available: 4 Mute Swan hatching eggs. She has laid 4 eggs so far and more may become available. Female is Polish mute and male is Royal - their cygnets in the past have been about 50/50%

Price for these eggs is $60.00 each plus shipping.

I am located in CENTRAL OHIO and I would much prefer local pickup or arranging to meet for transfer to keep the eggs as undisturbed as possible.

PLEASE NOTE, as with poultry eggs, there is absolutely no guarantee that these eggs will hatch. I will provide a safe, undisturbed place for these eggs until shipment or transfer is arranged. Once these eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS will treat them or your incubation practices. No refunds.
I know this post is old, but do you still sell eggs?

Back
Top Bottom