Mutts

Here's a few more of my whatchamacallit's I found in the ol' fotobucket.
lol.png

Delliepics1-14-10032.jpg

Delliepics1-14-10033.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Catdaddyspics036-1.jpg

Delliepics1-14-10008.jpg

Picture079.jpg

I've got more growing now and this spring should have plenty more hatching now that I've got me a new roo to throw in the mix, he's a Silver Phoenix so that ought to make some interesting colors, huh?

catdaddy

this is one of my mutts and she knows that the only reason she stays is becouse she is laying everyday. (what she does not know is that i love her the most
love.gif
,shhhh) anyway i told her that when she stops laying for a week,the next time she is on my stove it was going to be with no feathers.
lau.gif

see how scared i got her
gig.gif

38176_swap_024.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my mutt rooster, ROCKY. He just wondered up in our yard (have NO idea where the poor thing came from). My husband took a liking to him and before I knew it he had built a coop mansion and got 13 buff orphington hens to share the coop with. Rocky spent about 2-3 months in our bushes. Oddly enough, once the girls arrived, we had no problem getting him to go into the coop. It was about a month though before he mated with the first one. He is the sweetest, most generous, fine looking rooster ever!!!!!!! Wouldn't trade him for NOTHING. (and I don't think his girls would either)

60664_cx6-29_011.jpg

60664_cx6-29_010.jpg

60664_cx6-29_004.jpg

60664_cx7-15_022.jpg

these are some of Rocky's and the BO's offspring

60664_cx630_005.jpg

Opps..Ihave some mutts 8 weeks old.
I crossed a white silkie roo over a black silkie hen
I have2 gray with black strips and 4 toes and yellow feet.

not the normal silkie 5 toes and black feet.
also...2 partridge silkies, with black 5 toed feet ,
with the same hatch.

wish I could get pic on here This would be a guessing game.

Back
Top Bottom