my 1000 post " tribute"

lacyloo

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 26, 2007
north florida
Well I finally made it to 1000 post since I joined in june.
I have learned so much information on chickens and other poultry i could probably a poultry vet, " jk" I have spend late night crusing though all the post everybody makes , laughing, and sometime crying though them.I have made 100's of freinds freinds on here". I thank" Nifty-chicken the founder and the master mind of the site.Now for my tribute to some of my freinds. Im sorry if i forget anyboty but just let me know and i will add ur name,
thanks tayler,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. All the mods, If it werent or all of yall this place wouln't be here today. and for keeping the site clean from provanity and stuff.

2. silkelovr , for being a good freind and being my first michican friend lol.

3. purple chicken, you are the first person i have heard of that bit a chickens neck , massages there chickens,and hates silkies .also you let ur son "drumstick join the site ".

4. drum stick, you are funny just like ur dad "purple chicken"
so i guess his traits have been pasted on.

5. arklady , you are the first person that comes to mind when i think "crazy" lol jk. oh yea i still want htat emu. lol

6. mdbucks, for being a good freinds and always joking around saying it my birthday everytime i get on chat.

7.bliss chick, for being a loving person and caring for her animals.

8. paganfish, fro being a crazy and funny dude.

9.southern chick. you are a very caring , soap making , animal lover.

10.miss priss, i can't live without seeing all ur recipes and trying them but I normally mess them up lol.

11. bantymum, the coolest aussie women on here i love seeing your post. and for being purple chickens, stalker lol

12.rooster red, the only bare handed possum catcher i know.

13.justusnak,the kidest animsal lover that goes out of her way to save animals.

14.joebwe25, i love ur swimming chickens lol

15.chickenboy , you may be annoying but ur funny aka chicken pirate.

16.bubba for having the werdest looking avatar on here.

17.chellester, you love your animsl and keep up your schooling which i cant lol.

18.heidi , you might think im just a little bit wierd cause i like snakes but you are still awsome, and you love your family/animals.

19. gritstar. fo having the cutest looking wolf hound i have ever seen.

20. spotted crow, hope the nais people will leave you alone.

21. piclespickles, the only women i know that rides her billy goat just like me lol

22. jhonnyjack, the dude that has the prettest white rose comb lehorn ,

23,okiechick, has already pasted her 1000 mark and still going at it lol

24. the new chick, you are an awsome godly person just like me, and you live hours from me lol

25, guinea lady the only women i have ever seen with 2o somin guineas and arent deaf.. i have only one and she get on my nerves...

26.jennichick, the person here with the coolest chicken coop/ run....

i hope everbody has a safe holiday season...
all of yall are speciall to me and thank yall for being my friend.

thanks , tayler

Last edited by a moderator:
you are so sweet.
tea.gif

i was having a hard time getting up and at em this morning and you just made my day. thanks.

Since this seems to be fast becoming a tradition on BYC, I'd better start making my notes now so I won't forget any of the momentous posts and people attached to them that keep me so addicted to this crazy forum!!!!

Congratulations Lacy,
I feel honoured that you mentioned little old me.
And about being pc's stalker, i hope he realises that I dont really wish to pack my bags and move over to his place! I just want to be his next door neighbour so I can throw tomatoes over the fence at him.
Im very happy with my sweetheart, This is our 19th Xmas together and We decided that we will finally get married on our 20th anniversary!!!yippee!
We just havent got around to getting married yet and Ive always chickened out, had 4 proposals in my life but I have enjoyed being a free spirit.
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom