My 1st generation ❤

Pics
What gate key? Fezzik rip off his arms. Oh this gate key?
Maybe if i named them that they will grow to be the biggest and finally try to take on anubis the god quail XD that stalks the world they live in roaming the rooms

Maybe if i named them that they will grow to be the biggest and finally try to take on anubis the god quail XD that stalks the world they live in roaming the rooms
This is a 2 part question, have you seen star gate, and have you seen the YouTube videos of hamsters navigating little diorama type mazes made to look like super Mario dungeons? Because I immediately imagined Anubis in a little setup, coming thru the stargate with like a group of bob whites or something and menacing the little innocent buttons.

Can't stop stareing at the last 6 empty slots

Attachments

• 20210419_182118.jpg
    20210419_182118.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210419_182131.jpg
    20210419_182131.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210419_182137.jpg
    20210419_182137.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 0
This is a 2 part question, have you seen star gate, and have you seen the YouTube videos of hamsters navigating little diorama type mazes made to look like super Mario dungeons? Because I immediately imagined Anubis in a little setup, coming thru the stargate with like a group of bob whites or something and menacing the little innocent buttons.
Omg he would, i swear he treats Vladimir as a ex that left him and he hates the sight of savi cuz he see's hes her man XD oh the adventures i could tell u

Oh btw wasnt someone looking for red bob whites found a cl ad in my city that has them i was shocked aren't they hard to get ?

Oh btw wasnt someone looking for red bob whites found a cl ad in my city that has them i was shocked aren't they hard to get ?
Tennessee reds or something? I think one of the popular hatcheries has them, like kc quail farm or Murray McMurray (sp?) I recently saw them on one of the sites, (just browsing lol) and I thought I remembered someone talking about them.

Tennessee reds or something? I think one of the popular hatcheries has them, like kc quail farm or Murray McMurray (sp?) I recently saw them on one of the sites, (just browsing lol) and I thought I remembered someone talking about them.
Somthing like that i think and i know my fiancée catching me browsing just says the word no and walks away lmfao XD so want emu eggs and so much more also was so shocked gambels quail laid like once a year and took like 7-8 months to start

Back
Top Bottom