My addiction errr flock keeps growing

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by artsyrobin, Apr 14, 2009.

1. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    How did i get so addicted!! here is my flock- all still inside while coop is being built- brroder rooms- spare bathroom, art studio, spare bedroom..running out of room!!

upper left, BO- Hens?

[​IMG]

In Memory- Sir Joe, BA roo, discovered my dog is not to be trusted around them

bottom middle banty...Hen??

i Must avoid Feed stores!!!

2. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    LOL!! I hear ya!! I have chickens in the office, basement and sun porch!! They were in the parlor too, but now those ones are on the porch too. We just got a great deal on some cull wood at Lowes, so now we will be building another coop and run. I cant wait!!! [​IMG]

3. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    [​IMG] I have chickens in the 'bator as unhatched eggs but I don't count them until they hatch. I have chicks in the laundry room, older chicks in the garage, and chicks, chickens, ducks, a turkey, and a pair of geese in the barn. My flock just grows and grows. But so does my herd of goats. I started with 1 goat and now I have a full dozen! See what BYC has done to me. AHHHHH!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    Just one look at those cuties and I can see why you are addicted [​IMG]

Just try to stay strong when you go to the feed store!!! Surely one or two can't hurt... [​IMG]

5. K-Chick

K-Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    NW In
    You guys are too funny!!![​IMG]

6. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    Addiction is no laughing matter. LOL

7. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    I have a bunch and just saw an ad on craigslist for silkies and showgirls. I am having a hard time not calling about them. [​IMG] My hubby will have a stroke. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by