MY animals

I'm assistant manager with a cat rescue. Right now they are being fostered and being put up for adoptiong, but 1 can not be as she has a big case of icky roundworms.. So we have to wait for her to clear out. I will be getting in 6 more tonight, but the manager is coming over for them. I may end up keeping 2-3 here with me though. I just like the outcomes of adoptions.. We have some items for sale too to help keep our rescue going as we pay EVERYTHING out of pocket and we are not 501 tax deduct and we have lots of kitties, most are sick and some are ready for adoption, but very few of them. We will ship items so if you'r interested let me know :).. We are so broke right now and are afraid that the rescue will be shut down if we don't start adopting out and making money. Luckily 2 boys were adopted out a little less then a week ago, so gave us a little money towards the rescue, but not nearly enough.

Wow, so this is a rescue that you guys started up?
Very cool, I hope to one day start a dog rescue myself.
What kind of items do you guys sell? Do you have a website? Maybe I can buy my sister something, for her new kitty, for Christmas.

Wow, so this is a rescue that you guys started up?
Very cool, I hope to one day start a dog rescue myself.
What kind of items do you guys sell? Do you have a website? Maybe I can buy my sister something, for her new kitty, for Christmas.
Not us, but Our manager did. Uhm we have kitty collars nail caps and toys.. We do Matching collar and nailcaps for $10-$15 depending on the amount of caps and then we have some toys that we throw in. 2 each. Mostly small mice...

Right now I have 2 ferral kittens, where you walk into the room they hiss and one bounces off the wall. I have 4 little kittens who are VERY tame, and one 15 week old girl, who is very tame, but also very wormy... One of the ferral kittens I think MIGHT be getting URI.. Wich won't be good

Back
Top Bottom