My art and intro

Thanks for your kind words! I am starting to dabble in water color too....

61151_fish3.jpg

61151_fish1.jpg

Very beautiful sketches, and your watercolors are wonderful. You should concentrate on your artistic talent and forget about sewing. You're a natural!!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys!
big_smile.png
I finally got my page done...Im going to look around at some other folks pages too! Too bad we cant leave comments on peoples pages (you can see facebook has me trained)

i hope you don't mind if i add my art to your topic thread.
but it's just busting with chicken-y goodness!

i did this watercolor of chickens i'd like to have someday. I see an Auracana, and Australorp, and some Orpingtons.
smile.png

79399_my_chickens_by_feffy88.jpg

Egg Rookie, Oh I wish I could draw like you do! You have a wonderful gift. I paint which is a bit more difficult because I can't draw!!!

Hanaruru, your watercolor is very good!

This is a little watercolor I did from a photo of my daughter on vacation in Colorado. I just started dabbing in watercolors last year, mostly I work in oil.

71237_csc_0897.jpg

Thanks! Im just dabbling in watercolor myself. I havent tried people with paint. I stick with animals mostly cause if you mess it up they still look good. With people I have a hard time with the area under the nose and they look like planet of the apes. Well they look like people, just not the ones I was looking at! Here is a a colored pencil sketch of an old photo of me as a kid. It looks like a kid...but not me! My first love is oil too but...hmmm...I cant scan them. Maybe a photo of a few. I havent done oil in years since Ive had little kids and cant leave an easle out. No place is safe with those two.

61151_con_001.jpg

Last edited:
Watercolors are challenging to me, but I enjoy them, the fluidity is great.

This was one of the first watercolors I did from a photo I saw.
71237_csc_0725.jpg

My favorite acrylic done for a friend's mancave. Matched the wall color to make it look like broken drywall showing the mouses mancave
71237_finishedpainting2.jpeg

Another practice piece from a photo I took.
71237_dsc_1109.jpg

That's a very cute picture, whether it looks like you or not! I really do wish I could sketch (even rough sketch), it would make my life so much easier!

Back
Top Bottom