My Austistic Son Releasing a Humming Bird

Quote:
Thanks for the "like"! Luke is a beautiful young man. He really does take a lot of his traits from his mom. People always tell us how good looking he is. It's a good thing he doesn't have the heart to let that affect his ego
smile.png

Kelly... by the way...

I love your blog! (I just added myself to your followers) The photos are priceless. My wife wants to start a blog... we just haven't done that yet.

I've done a couple of boring blogs about my diet. I'm using youtube mostly right now.

Last edited:
Sweet, tender heart! What a gentle young man he is. My little girl has Aspergers as well and often repeats herself in the same manner. The expression on his face was priceless!

Quote:
Thanks for Joining Blake! Five kids? Wow! That is such a blessing. I am the last of 7 kids and had always envisioned having a big family myself, but due to fertility difficulties, 2 was it for me. I'm so grateful for my girls though and would never question God's wisdom. I bet your house is a lot of fun. I hope your wife does set up a blog. If and when she does, please let me know! She would have a lot to share!!

Be sure to go back to my blog and sign up to "follow by email". That way, you'll get notification each time I add a new post.

~Kelly~
My Country Chronicles Blog

Back
Top Bottom