My babies are being shipped tomorrow.

I just got my message from Ideal saying mine were shipped, a day early!
wee.gif

Lucky Duck!
I was so hoping so I rushed over and checked my e-mail and nothing!
hit.gif

Its ok though mine are not actually due to ship until tomorrow.....
fl.gif

Ive got some being mailed out next week also,same place Ideal, What do you do with the extras they send, males.hope not too many. I ordered st run on the 3 breeds i wanted

I think it depends more on how many you ordered and when you ordered them. I imagine they do not send to many in this heat as the chicks do not really need the extra warmth in the box. And if you order enough they will not even have to send any. If I do get any I am going to raise them up long enough to make sure they are actually roo and not pullets ( I know a few people who have gotten extra pullets instead of roos) and that they are not a breed I may want to keep. 1's I do not want I am going to put on CL or take to a feed store near my house. they always take in unwanted roos and resell them.

But from what ive been hearing about Ideal, theyre pretty good at sending the wrong chicken and wrong numbers. oh well, i like surprises.

That is the first I have heard about that from Ideal????? I mainly was impressed with their great customer service. We will see I guess. They screew up my order and they will be replacing it for free! You don't mess with a pregnant lady when it comes to her babies! LOL
I have been through enough trying to find the blue silkies we wanted for 4H!
2 more days and counting........
yippiechickie.gif

Lucky Duck!
hit.gif

fl.gif

I also did a quick search of my inbox after reading this. No such luck, looks like mine are still on schedule for shipping out tomorrow from Cackle Hatchery. 15 Dominique pullets and 2 Dominique cockerals.

So excited,
~Shannon​

Quote:
Lucky Duck!
hit.gif

fl.gif

I also did a quick search of my inbox after reading this. No such luck, looks like mine are still on schedule for shipping out tomorrow from Cackle Hatchery. 15 Dominique pullets and 2 Dominique cockerals.

So excited,
~Shannon​

Mine are coming from Cackle hatchery too. They hatch on Wednesday all the time and ship the next day. So our babies will be in the air tomorrow.

Quote:
Same here!!! If I do not here from them in an hour or so I am going to give them a call just to confirm. I have been through to much waiting already from other sources for silkie chicks to have to wait another week! Than and I cannot sit around wondering......
I need to be ready for the chicks
jumpy.gif

Just called Cackle and they will not know until tomorrow for sure if my order went out, BUT if it didn't or they were short, they would have known today as they would have had to call me, so pretty sure it went out.
Then shipping starts as early as 1 in the morning, so possible that it could arrive as early as tomorrow. YIKES!

http://www.cacklehatchery.com/page12.html

check out their virtual tour. This explains why they don't know until tomorrow. THOUSANDS of chickens are being shipped out today!!! THOUSANDS!!! WOWIE!

Quote:
Same here!!! If I do not here from them in an hour or so I am going to give them a call just to confirm. I have been through to much waiting already from other sources for silkie chicks to have to wait another week! Than and I cannot sit around wondering......
I need to be ready for the chicks
jumpy.gif

Let me know what you find out when you call so i know whether i need to call too or not plz. the anticipation is killing me:th

Back
Top Bottom