My Baby Cakes Mute Swan photo

I have a bit of a problem going if it's ok I would like some advice from all the folks that are smarter than me . So here goes . She is going to be 3 yrs . old and I put here up for sale and within hours I had some good fellow the wants to buy her . I am afraid if I were to ship her something might happen to her and my family loves her including myself we are having a hard time parting with her we have the space to keep her can't decide . Oh and there is something else she has a two toned comb I think when she lays her first egg possible any time through this comb may turn orange making the only one I can find like this and pied I can't and don't know what to do . Another fine mess I got my self into . But please feel free with any suggestions :duc:hit

DSCN0377.JPG

I have a bit of a problem going if it's ok I would like some advice from all the folks that are smarter than me . So here goes . She is going to be 3 yrs . old and I put here up for sale and within hours I had some good fellow the wants to buy her . I am afraid if I were to ship her something might happen to her and my family loves her including myself we are having a hard time parting with her we have the space to keep her can't decide . Oh and there is something else she has a two toned comb I think when she lays her first egg possible any time through this comb may turn orange making the only one I can find like this and pied I can't and don't know what to do . Another fine mess I got my self into . But please feel free with any suggestions :duc:hit
Keep if she's irreplaceable!

Back
Top Bottom