my baby chick is alive but not moving

LITTLEBABYCHICK

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 12, 2013
my baby chick is alive but not moving it has a candy cane shape neck and i think a broken leg i do not want to kill it it is a few days old and is one of the smallest
please help

When you say candy cane neck what are you meaning? You should try to feed it with a dropper and sometimes bent or twisted necks can be cured with vitamins depending on the cause of the neck twisting. Can you post a picture. Was it born with deformities or did they just appear?more information is needed to try and help. Had it ever walked? Are you feeding it? I want to help but need more info. If its birth defects there might not be much you can do. But if it was normal once then this happened it could be a few different causes. Please give more info

If it is still alive try Poly Vi Sol infant vitamins (you can get them at most pharmacies/grocery stores). Make sure to get the ones with NO IRON. Give 3-4 drops morning and night. If it is a vitamin deficiency it should show improvement quickly. Is it eating and drinking? How old is the chick?

Back
Top Bottom