My Best friend oliver is very sick prayer request

Quote:
Sally, thank you for being so good to me and to Sally f, Oliver is doing ok, he still eating and going to the litter box and we are letting him to sleep with us every night (just in case he needs any help) I guess the other 5 Cats in the house are aware of what's going on these days.

Quote:
Thank you for asking my Dear friend.
Oliver is ok for now, infact he is laying on the desk next to me at the moment.
God bless you.

OOh good!!
smile.png

You sound like me..i have 7 cats..
lol.png

I'm a cat lover also. We had six when we moved from Charleston and have since had two pass away and one just disappear. DH was letting them roam in the woods and Trailer just never came home one day. We had a neighbor up here who was shooting everyone's animals if they came near his place, so I think he probably shot the cat. We know for a fact he shot and killed two of our dogs, because he bragged about it to a sister-in-law, who passed the information to us. Still have three cats here.

Omran, I am happy to hear that Oliver is still eating and getting better. Bless you for being willing and able to give him the treatments that are going to help him live a longer life.

Update, Mr. Oliver still with us, he is eating and drinking and using the litter box, but he is sleeping alot.

Thanks for the update; I was wondering how Oliver was doing. Glad to hear that he's still eating, drinking and using his litter box. I've had my fingers crossed for the two of you.

Back
Top Bottom