MY BIRDS DISAPPEARED???!?!

I've had racoons pull birds through 1" chicken wire without leaving much evidence... until I trapped the bastards coming back for a second go at my birds.
use smaller wire all the way around.

I am so sorry for your loss and hate to hear of anything like this. If you consider having birds again, I suggest a game camera or a Nest camera of sorts to help keep an eye on what’s happening so you are aware of any potential predators. Secure your housing area and walk through multiple times looking for any issues and try to correct what you can to predator proof. I don’t have quails, but I know what it’s like to lose my flock and I know it’s tough. Best wishes to you and again, I am sorry friend.

I am so sorry for your loss and hate to hear of anything like this. If you consider having birds again, I suggest a game camera or a Nest camera of sorts to help keep an eye on what’s happening so you are aware of any potential predators. Secure your housing area and walk through multiple times looking for any issues and try to correct what you can to predator proof. I don’t have quails, but I know what it’s like to lose my flock and I know it’s tough. Best wishes to you and again, I am sorry friend.
It will take time, but i might end up getting more birds someday. i will be moving soon so it might be years before the next flock, if any. but i will definitely take your advice into account. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom