My Blue Laced Red Wyandottes

Quote:
My BLRW roos are the biggest I have, next to my Cochins and my Cuckoo Maran Roo and Lt Brahma roos..

Yes, you see Brahmas....LOL Those are in my laying flock. I have 2 age groups on the brahmas...4 of them are 8 months old and the other 9 are 6 months old.

In the coop with the brahmas, I also have BO's and Speckled Sussex...just don't have everyone separated yet. We're building on to the coop you see (I posted the plans in the Coop section) and I plan to have another separate coop later this year for more breeds.

Quote:
My BLRW roos are the biggest I have, next to my Cochins and my Cuckoo Maran Roo and Lt Brahma roos..

Yes, you see Brahmas....LOL Those are in my laying flock. I have 2 age groups on the brahmas...4 of them are 8 months old and the other 9 are 6 months old.

In the coop with the brahmas, I also have BO's and Speckled Sussex...just don't have everyone separated yet. We're building on to the coop you see (I posted the plans in the Coop section) and I plan to have another separate coop later this year for more breeds.

I would get them BLRW's and Brahma's in there own living quarter's asap!!! I need some eggs!!

They are beautiful aren't they. My son calls my BLRW's camo chickens...lol.

Thanks for sharing the pics....

Julie
smile.png

Quote:
Your next order? Ummm what's that about? Thought you were cutting back!

Your blr's are beautiful! I hope to add a hen to my flock this year
big_smile.png

droolin.gif
:drool:th

I can't wait to get my blrw's that buzzardchick is hatchin' for me! Those are some beautiful birds you people are showing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom