My boys are growing up

He's so cute I can't tell at that age though cuz my Darth went through like 4 changes before he settled on his colors when he was small, and haha he's a smart boy then, my Darth luci and my normal red breasted king son of savi knows when I talk to them too
Who knows they could be a whole different colour in another two weeks! It has been crazy watching them change every day. I haven’t settled on names yet I might wait until the next round are here and express their personalities as well to name the flock. Oh he’s the not so bright one that will peck inanimate objects incessantly whilst the wild type one looks at him then looks at us like ‘why is he like this?!’ but yes I think he knows we said nice things about him 😂 It is nice that they can se everything going on in the room around them now and are not bothered by it as long as no one leans directly over the cage which is obviously understandable. They seem to like people watching and don’t scream for attention so much anymore (they could only see us out of the glass front of the vivarium/brooder) but they do like to have little conversations with us sometimes 🥰

They change so much every day!

3B991C6A-BD22-47BE-A3BF-6F363B06D9B3.jpeg
A9356BD9-03E2-4531-B79B-4B163ED00944.jpeg
BA17FE9B-97B2-4BF1-A595-C08158068B2F.jpeg

Have you guys seen this sort of striping before? It’s like a morph sandwich!
4F9333E1-BAAC-44B9-B0BC-28ACED0B38FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom