My Brahma Roo

Go back now! You won't regret a thing! :)
Oh no! I may be in trouble! I was at the feed store yesterday and they had light Brahma chicks:love... well, I retrained myself and did NOT get any but I was SO tempted!! And I even secretly said to myself “I wouldn’t mind if one turned out to be a rooster”;)
Really the only thing keeping me from getting them is having babies in the winter:hmm
He is SO gorgeous though that I would really love to have one:drool
I'm falling in love with this breed even though iv'e only got one. Sweetest chicken ever! Loves to be petted, comes up for lap time, soft as soft can get and she's flippin huge! Big as my other hens at four months! :)

I have a light Brahma roo also, Big Jake. He's 8 months old now. So far he is behaving nicely with us and his harem of 11 girls - I hope it continues! He was supposed to be a girl but that didn't work out...I plan to get some female Brahmas in the future, hope to have better luck because I can't fit in another roo!
big jake.jpg

Oh no! I may be in trouble! I was at the feed store yesterday and they had light Brahma chicks:love... well, I retrained myself and did NOT get any but I was SO tempted!! And I even secretly said to myself “I wouldn’t mind if one turned out to be a rooster”;)
Really the only thing keeping me from getting them is having babies in the winter:hmm
He is SO gorgeous though that I would really love to have one:drool

Thank you! He has turned out very gorgeous! You should get one.. or many... if they still have them. They are gorgeous chickens.

I have a light Brahma roo also, Big Jake. He's 8 months old now. So far he is behaving nicely with us and his harem of 11 girls - I hope it continues! He was supposed to be a girl but that didn't work out...I plan to get some female Brahmas in the future, hope to have better luck because I can't fit in another roo!View attachment 1578289

I agree! I got him intentionally. He has been great. I would love some Jersey giants. Chicken math has me going!

Back
Top Bottom