My breeding pens are here!

The Sheriff

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Northern CA
Here is a picture of two of my three breeding pens before they were loaded up and brought to my house. They are each 4'x4' and they will be inside a larger run. I will be able to let groups out into the run to free range. These are just for housing during breeding. I am so pleased with the job Robert at CustomBuiltShelters.com did for me. I am going to water-seal them on Friday and then move them into place. Will post pics when I get them set up.

34566_dscf6053.jpg

This is the slide out deep litter box.

34566_dscf6054.jpg

Here is a pic of two of them in the run. I can't put the third in until I finish water-sealing them. I am so excited. Pics are courtesy of Robert!

34566_dscf6066.jpg

(If you are wondering why I had to pay someone to build these for me, I put that fence up!)
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! These are really nice and they give me a great idea to try for this spring as I try to expand my flock...Good luck with all your hatching in these wonderful breeding pens!

Quote:
No paint, just weather- seal. I am trying to keep everything out back very neutral. It blends in better with our landscaping. We only have a half acre lot and I don't want it screaming out "farm" to the neighbors.

Mary

Back
Top Bottom