My breeds of interest, who has them, what do you know about them.

Thanks for clearing that up Larry, are the brunners trained in the same way as pigmys? simmilar in conformation? Also you knows something about these Russian Tumblers? Sorry I packed alot of breeds into one thread and was misinformed on what a couple of them were.

yes they are trained the same way most pouters croppers for show are trained the same brunners are more refined than pigmys the brunners are more active for sure both i have raised and will have both again the thing with brunners and pigmys even though they start acting like breeding the best time for them is when weather is warm and steady not extremes cold and warm russian i have seen them and do not no much about i think at shawnee ok. there is a club district meet

Thanks again larry. I still can't quite deside between AGH and Runts, I think I like refined look of the AGH a little better but it will probably come down to price and local availabilty. I'm not sure how my 4 breed loft will work before I had a raised, partitioned 4'x8' "rabbit hutch" that my pigeons lived in. Will the non-flying breeds nest right on the ground or do they prefer to have an elevated nest? I think it has come down to Parlor Rollers, Runts or AGH, Brunner Pouters, and Russian Tumblers. I'm not sure how it will work out.

Back
Top Bottom