My Brower incubator is too cold

I've had some issues with my THI20 as well--it has trouble holding a steady temperature. I'm glad to hear that they have good customer service. I'll be giving them a call too.

I hope they've got a good solution for you, wahoowifeandmom! This seems like it should be a good incubator, and it's so frustrating when it acts up.
hmm.png

Quote:
I recall reading in at least one thread here, that Brower has pretty good customer service, so I would definitely go that route.

They do! I called and Tom helped me out with some suggestions. Just in case anyone else experiences the same problem, sometimes the control needs to be reset. If you turn it all the way up until it clicks then turn it down all the way until it clicks, that will will reset it. It seems to be working and I am regulating it now hoping to get some eggs set tomorrow!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I recall reading in at least one thread here, that Brower has pretty good customer service, so I would definitely go that route.

They do! I called and Tom helped me out with some suggestions. Just in case anyone else experiences the same problem, sometimes the control needs to be reset. If you turn it all the way up until it clicks then turn it down all the way until it clicks, that will will reset it. It seems to be working and I am regulating it now hoping to get some eggs set tomorrow!
big_smile.png

cool!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom