My Brown chinese geese are laying every other day and bator is full

Well I have a few of her eggs in the bator so hopefully I will be adding a few more to my flock for next year . Already hatched out 1 and by the way it was her VERY FIRST EGG !!!! The first she ever laid was fertile and it hatched !! Guess Lafayette has it going on !!

All 4 eggs are doing great. I am trying to following the directions posted under hatching goose eggs. I've been taking them out everynight for 15+ minutes to cool down and then lighly misting them. I did miss 2 nights while on lockdown as I'm using a cabinet incubator. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

oh my, what cute baby pics. That makes it all the harder to wait. Of coarse I do have a pair of Embdens and Frensh Toulouse arriving at the end of the month. Hopefully that will help. My current Embden female laid her first egg a few days ago. She covered it with straw, but has not laid more since. Hmmm!

Of the 6 I received, it looks like I've got one quitter
hit.gif
But the other 5 look like they are doing well. Keep your fingers crossed!
fl.gif

GREAT !!!! SO glad all of yours are doing well !! I have a pip this mornignin my goose egg !!! And so far about 10 little baby chickens are out !!!!

I'm at day 23 and I can no longer see moovement in the eggs. 3 of the eggs are so "full" I'm hoping that is all that is going on. The 4th egg has about an inch of room at the small side of egg. I'm just so worried about the membrane thing. Now all four look like the membrane pulled down a little at one side. I guess I'll know by the end of the week.

On a good not I received my French Toulouse and Embden goslings yesterday. They are way to adorable.

Hey newnanchic, what day do the brown chinese usually hatch around? I know each goose breed is a little different. I still had movement in 3 of 4 eggs Thursday night, but am trying not to play with them too much.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting something to happen.
hu.gif

Gosh this is so hard.

Back
Top Bottom