My California whites first egg!! (not white)

She has pink earlobes I believe
Sorry Iā€™m confused on where the earlobes are. This is her side profile. What color earlobes does she have?

Attachments

• 6E1DA4D0-5955-43B8-9C81-7A1413E8849D.jpeg
    6E1DA4D0-5955-43B8-9C81-7A1413E8849D.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 10
That's a dead giveaway that she is not a Leghorn. Several years ago I wanted some Brown Leghorns. I was at Rural King looking at the chicks and saw a sign on one of the tubs that said Brown Leghorns so I bought some. They turned out to be Partridge Rocks. As Chicks they look very similar. Good luck...

I got "California whites" that lay the same color egg from TSC last year. My hens look similar to yours except that their combs are bigger (at least now, I don't remember if they were this big last year) and mine have a few black flecks scattered around their bodies. One has some red leakage around her neck as well. Now I'm wondering what they really are if not CW?

I got "California whites" that lay the same color egg from TSC last year. My hens look similar to yours except that their combs are bigger (at least now, I don't remember if they were this big last year) and mine have a few black flecks scattered around their bodies. One has some red leakage around her neck as well. Now I'm wondering what they really are if not CW?
I have no idea! She was definitely labeled California white where we got her as well.

Back
Top Bottom