My car got hit...again :(

Would make me want to key the car ....ofcourse I would never. I do have a card handy to leave that has Mickey Mouse giving the finger saying...Nice parking A@#hole!

I have one of those cars too and so far so good with avoiding hits.Cute prius pic.

Quote:
You know I thought about it too. Was gonna take the beater truck and whack the car but something inside me said “Well, what if she works here and you start a parking lot war”. And sure enough she left me a note on my car last night saying that she swears she did not hit it, that somebody actually hit her and pushed her into me and if we can please meet. I am glad I did not junk her car with my crow bar even though it did cross my mind. Stupid…German…temper…
he.gif

I had parked my (new) HHR at the store and before I got out, I felt the car move. An elderly man was driving and pulled right in and hit my car. I had to tell him to back the car up so I could see the damages. Luckily there was none so I left it at that.

But there are some people that go out of their way to be jerks about parking... I have a new challenger, I park at the end of the lot, and there were plenty of open spaces... so what does this guy do, he pulled up to my car and parked at an angle in the lot next to me. There was only 8" of space between his back bumper and mine (I wouldn't be able to back out if there were a car infront of me) where I could fit between to get to my car (being a 2 door). I cussed quite loudly about his parking and how I felt about him (he was on the othe side of the car). I wanted SOOOOO badly to do something to his car, but it would have been an improvement. I actually saw him the other day but didn't say anything to him (he had little kids with him) ....though I wanted too. Funny how he managed to park PERFECTLY in the space he pulled in that time.
duc.gif

My husband told me a story about something similar to that yesterday. He was shopping at Meijers and had his 69 Camaro with him. Parked it all the way in the back, no cars for many lanes. Sure enough, when he got back out there was a guy parked right next to him of all places and the guy had opened his door and put a dent in my hubbys car. After some minutes of fuming my husband opened the door that got hit far enough to reach the other car, sat down in the seat and kept kicking with his feet at the guys door until he had dents all over it and left. People are jerks
barnie.gif

Quote:
OMG... had there been a dent in my car I would have done some SERIOUS damage, ok probably just called the cops... but in my mind I would have busted his windows, slashed his tires, dumped sugar in the gas tank... cut the valve stems off, and shoved something up HIS tailpipe! I hate to condone that stuff... but for cripes sake... I love my car and I busted my behind to buy it, anyone messing with it will get their come-uppins served visiously!!!! I'm actually glad your DH took his own Karma out on that guys car. Had the driver of the van not been there, I would have done something to his if he did any damage.

People like that are doing it cause they're jealous and can't or don't have anything nice, so they don't think anyone else should either! I hope that person damaging the camaro learned a good lesson!!

Unfortunatly the challenger is the only Furisous Fuschia colored one in the area... he'd know it was me and could retailiate. I'll just hang on to the pleasant thoughts for now!

Quote:
OMG... had there been a dent in my car I would have done some SERIOUS damage, ok probably just called the cops... but in my mind I would have busted his windows, slashed his tires, dumped sugar in the gas tank... cut the valve stems off, and shoved something up HIS tailpipe! I hate to condone that stuff... but for cripes sake... I love my car and I busted my behind to buy it, anyone messing with it will get their come-uppins served visiously!!!! I'm actually glad your DH took his own Karma out on that guys car. Had the driver of the van not been there, I would have done something to his if he did any damage.

People like that are doing it cause they're jealous and can't or don't have anything nice, so they don't think anyone else should either! I hope that person damaging the camaro learned a good lesson!!

Unfortunatly the challenger is the only Furisous Fuschia colored one in the area... he'd know it was me and could retailiate.

I'll just hang on to the pleasant thoughts for now!

Yeah, one must be careful. You never know who these people are and these days, people don’t take long to become violent. My hubby is the most gentle soul you will ever meet- until you mess with his cars. There was just no excuse for what the guy did. There was plenty of parking and the only reason somebody would do something like that is to damage the old and well taken care of car. Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom