My chick is all alone :(

My3ChicksMBD

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 30, 2013
Hello. My chick, Bagheera is the only chick I have now. She's probably around 5-6 weeks old. She is all alone in her blue container box in our garage. My other chicks got eaten by a bird. One chick was laying on the ground and the other one was missing. I need to get Bagheera a friend. Can I put a toy in there until I can get another chick? I will probably get one, this weekend. That's when the flea market I got my chicks at is open. Is my chick okay until then? Will she be too lonely? I feel so bad for her. ~Sincerely, My3ChicksMBD

Last edited:
Thank you so much! And when the hawk got them, I wasn't outside. But I am going to make sure I watch my chick from now on :)

Give her a stuffed animal that she can snuggle up against. A mirror is also a good idea, as it makes chicks think that they see another chick. Spend more time with her if you can, too, so that she doesn't feel too alone.

Good luck with finding another chick! I'm so sorry that your chicks were killed.
hugs.gif

Give her a stuffed animal that she can snuggle up against. A mirror is also a good idea, as it makes chicks think that they see another chick. Spend more time with her if you can, too, so that she doesn't feel too alone. 

Good luck with finding another chick! I'm so sorry that your chicks were killed. :hugs
Thank you so much!!! I really want her to have a toy like you said. If she is happy, I'm happy :)

I would definitely get her a stuffed animal or other fluffy thing to snuggle against until you can get another chick. A mirror is a good idea, too. And of course, keep handling her so that she doesn't feel too alone.

Hope you find another chick!

I would definitely get her a stuffed animal or other fluffy thing to snuggle against until you can get another chick. A mirror is a good idea, too. And of course, keep handling her so that she doesn't feel too alone.

Hope you find another chick!
Thank you so much!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom