My Chick Is Going To Explode!

Also, I just got back from the feed store. She was out of needles but had one the vet had left there she said i could have it. It think it's the same size as mine and I'd brought the chick to explain myself (My husband just called and asked for a needle and she said she only had this or that and what did we need it for. And typical husband just says 'we need to deflate one of our chickens")
So this one had the syringe part on it so I used it to frocefully draw out a bunch of air. I dont think I got every last bit of it but at least 90%, and he seems a lot better...and smaller. So we'll see if he doesn't poof back up.

Quote:
I'm laughing up my coffee over here! I'm just imaging the feedstore, "You need to... deflate... sir... chickens don't need deflated. Unless you have a blow up chicken. In that case, it should have a little plug on the end. And you're sick. Real sick. You need help sir."

My imagination is a bit wild though. I'm just thinking poor confused feed place wondering why a chicken needs deflated. Heehee. *pop!*

Kirby is a good name!

Quote:
I'm laughing up my coffee over here! I'm just imaging the feedstore, "You need to... deflate... sir... chickens don't need deflated. Unless you have a blow up chicken. In that case, it should have a little plug on the end. And you're sick. Real sick. You need help sir."

My imagination is a bit wild though. I'm just thinking poor confused feed place wondering why a chicken needs deflated. Heehee. *pop!*

Kirby is a good name!

haha well we kind of know the people who own the store, they know we're a strange bunch. And they also know my cousins and my mother. And there's never a dull moment within our family, especially with all the animals. I'm sure they just shook their heads.

Back
Top Bottom