My Chicken Artwork. What do my Fellow BYC'ers think?

@mariesoltis - Thank you very much! I live in Northern Virginia but am attending school in Cleveland, Ohio at the moment. I am hoping to do more pieces that people would like hung on their wall and offices. I am about to pick up my first print of my wyandotte pair to see how it turns out then I am planning on putting prints up for sale and see how that goes. The nursery mural is a great idea! I think my nest piece will be some baby chicks :). I'll try some abstract pieces but that is definitely my weak point :p. I'll be sure to update often!

Here is the finished silver laced wyandotte hen with her babies. Now to start up on a new piece!

@mariesoltis - Thank you very much! I live in Northern Virginia but am attending school in Cleveland, Ohio at the moment. I am hoping to do more pieces that people would like hung on their wall and offices. I am about to pick up my first print of my wyandotte pair to see how it turns out then I am planning on putting prints up for sale and see how that goes. The nursery mural is a great idea! I think my nest piece will be some baby chicks :). I'll try some abstract pieces but that is definitely my weak point :p. I'll be sure to update often!

Here is the finished silver laced wyandotte hen with her babies. Now to start up on a new piece!
how much do you think you will be selling your work for? I would love something like this!

Right now I think I have the prices worked out for the Silver Laced Wyandotte pair. I'll be asking $75 for a normal print and $150 for a limited edition signed print (Planning on only selling 25 of those). The wyandotte pair print is I think 30" inches x 22.5" inches (I'll have to double check) so it's a pretty big piece. It is printed on high quality german etched paper which is thick, acid free and lasts an average of 108 years without fading. I still need to go pick up the first print but the paper I chose will hopefully make it look like the original piece rather than a photo type look to it. The printers I am using are also top of the line so you are getting a high quality print and not a (for example) Staples quality print. Going to have the Mother Hen scanned in soon then average out a price for her :).

Seriously wish I had half your talent!!!!!
bow.gif

Dracoe I think your art teacher only said the ground"sucks," because she couldn't find anything to criticize about your artwork- Really blown away by your talent, I expected to see some very ordinary scribbles because so many people 'think" they are artistically supreme. You ARE!! Wow

Back
Top Bottom