georgia2

Chirping
11 Years
Dec 18, 2008
HELP!
sad.png

My grand daughter came screaming..javascript:insert_text('
ep.gif
',%20'');. "LOOK> LOOK< Lucy is eating a baby snake! STOP HER ! WE had found several baby snakes the previous day. After going online we still couldn't determine the type of snake it was. javascript:insert_text('
caf.gif
',%20''); Well........ today our lead hen ran all over the yard with it hanging out of her mouth. She ate the head first but took a little while getting the rest to go down. We herded them back in to their run and are now researching and watching to see what happens. THere was not a single thing on google or this forum that described what happened at our house today!! javascript:insert_text('
idunno.gif
',%20''); Could the snake bite her on the inside??? If it is a poisonous snake, will she get sick or die? Do we need to put her on a leash and watch her every move to make sure she doesn't eat any more???
lol.png

idunno.gif

Now you have to kill your chicken. On one of the other threads a snake ate a chicken and they killed the snake. Now if you kill your chicken everything will be......

Never mind. I have a very warped sense of humor.

Doug

Snakes, baby bunnies, mice, frogs, small wild birds that get into the runs, you name it they kill it and will eat it
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom