My Chicken Coop is Done!

Thanks, and I do appreciate what my grandpa has built for me and I absolutly LOVE it
love.gif

@ BockBock:
lau.gif

@ chicmom: good idea

@ BloominOrchid: I agree with have "small" or "little" in the name. I wouldn't really change anything. The only thing that would be nice would be to have storage in my coop, but it doesn't bug me.

That looks fantastic!

One thing I would consider though, is to flip the 2x4 roost so that the wide side is up. That will keep their feet warm in the winter.

Really nice job! Congrats on a great looking building.

Mine is almost finished. I took an old building that had been sitting vacant for nearly 10 years. It was once a dog kennel for my terriers. The siding was rotted off about half way up because it was just sitting on the ground with no floor in it. The roof leaked and the inside was moldy and generally a mess. All I have left to do is the front door, corner trim, feeder, and outside run. When I'm finished I'll try to post photos. I'm pretty happy with it. Wait till you see my watering system; you'll probably LOL. I would have been finished long ago where it not for being inspired every day by the unique ideas and coops that I see on here, including yours. I've probably changed my plans a dozen times. Thanks for sharing.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom