My chicken hating mother!! Caught my dad this time lol

She likes to sit in your lap and eat spaghetti. But my mom had potato peels her in pocket.

Chicken hating mama!
lau.gif

Boy did I yank her chain this morning,, I said we were having chicken for dinner, Big Sis, because I had too many really big chickens and since there were two of them and she was the biggest I thought we could eat one of them.
She suggested Rooster Cogburn instead, then mentioned the local store has roasters on sale.
big_smile.png
lol.png

Quote:
I love my mom and step-dad dearly, he's my real father to me. She hated chickens because my grandma had a mean RIR rooster and it used to attack her. All my roosters are friendly and live together, don't fight, don't attack, unless have fries that is, but the are loveable. She'll give the Bantam roos special treats when I'm "not aware".

That was my mom's experience too. Granpa's rooster was really nasty when she had to collect the eggs. She takes care of my chickens when I'm away and now will at least admit that my EE Vanessa is particularly pretty. And she'll never admit this, but she loves my ducks! I'll need to work on catching her in the act of talking to them. That picture is priceless!!

Last edited:
Ernie was bagged once again talking to Obelisk. We came home from the hospital and Obelisk was in and under the couch. Ernie was like is she just scared or is she hurt? You could've knocked me over with a feather. I think something scared her because she didn't come out for over an hour. I checked her over.

Well she got me tonight! I was in town most of the day and she made dinner, chicken. I didn't even think about it until I got home and couldn't find Big Sis, Little Sis was with Penny and Blue, but no sign of Big Sis. I looked all over for her, got real nervous too because I get paranoid if I can't find someone where they are supposed to be! I knew my mom was at my house most of the day because she was playing her online games on my computer so I called her to ask if she'd seen Sis. She said of course she'd seen her, I'd seen her too,, at dinner! I freaked out according to my son,,, started babbling like a fool about not meaning I was really going to eat her and how could she and on and on. As I sat there thinking I'd just eaten one of my favorite ladies my mom walked over from the RV and came in with a big smile and a cat carrier,,, said "Your turn", and walked back out!
Can't get the best of her,,,, but I'm thinking!

Back
Top Bottom