My chicken is all the sudden super lethargic?

Aug 14, 2020
my 2 year old amberlink keeps standing still with her feathers puffed out. her comb is very discolored and pale, she rarely eats or drinks. shes slightly broody but im getting her off of it. i could really use some help here, shes my problem child ever since the beginning. i love this chicken to bits.

my 2 year old amberlink keeps standing still with her feathers puffed out. her comb is very discolored and pale, she rarely eats or drinks. shes slightly broody but im getting her off of it. i could really use some help here, shes my problem child ever since the beginning. i love this chicken to bits.
update: i felt her and she has a lot of bloating and she has already laid an egg today.

Oh gosh, being an amberlink she is at risk of internal laying. And waterbelly, bloating. This is quite serious and generally doesn't end well. Sorry to tell you this about your pet chicken. I suggest googling or doing a search on BYC for more information. I have no personal experience with this, but over the years I have read about it.

Back
Top Bottom