My chicken story. Part 2. :-)

Well..can't get off topic..

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

Pip ran up to M & M,but Clover pushed him out of the way. "M & M!!!" she yelled as tears ran down her face. Pip patted her on the wing bow but she just ignored him. Pip felt like he had let her down. Clover hugged M & M and glared at Pip. "IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!" She yelled at him. Crooked beak walked up to Clover. "It's not anyone's fault."He mummered. "He was my only son.." Crooked beak walked her to a gnarled tree and started talking to her.

A few minutes later,Mini and the crew ran from the nest,panting. "We have to-" Mini gasped when she saw M & M. "What happened?" She asked. Pip shook his head. Mini went up to M & M and looked down at him. "He's unconscious,but not dead." She called over. "He may be if we don't get him out of here soon." Clover looked up from her crying. "REALLY?" She asked. Mini shook her head yes. "Look-this is touching and all..But we have to get out of here!" Jack called from behind Pip. Quickly,Pip picked up M & M and they set out into the sunset,just before the hawk guards set their feet on the ground.

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

Pip looked at the stars in the night. They were looking for a place to roost. Somewhere warm.. It could get cold in the desert,Crooked Beak had told them. No-one argued,he was 9 years old,anyway. They finally were able to find somewhere to roost,in a bush near a large rock. Pip and the crew settled down,and they drifted to sleep.

Pip woke up in the morning,before anyone else,and decided to scout for water. He wandered through the never-ending desert,but he never found any.They had to get out of her,NOW,or they might thirst to death,He thought as he rushed to the bush. Everyone was up,except for M & M,Clover and Quincy. Jack looked up at Pip. "We're going to scout for food." He said,smiling. "YOU can stay here with the babies and try to wake them up." Then,without another word,they set out into the Hot,Texan desert.

Pip sat down with the babies and looked at M & M,who was sleeping peacefully. What if he never woke up? Clover,who was his best friend would be devastated. Pip looked at Quincy,who was mummering in his sleep. "Texas,wing,pizzzaa.." Or something like that. Sudennly,he noticed something shimmering in Quincy's silver wing feathers. Something blue-green lined with gold. Shaped like a wing.. He gasped. Quincy was the traitor friend!!

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

Pip picked up the wing,and looked at it. It was the same one he had found!! As Quincy woke up,He put the wing in his face. "HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?" He asked,suspiciously. Quincy looked up. "Ya'" He replied. "I got that,b'cause It was purdy!!" Pip smacked his head. "The real reason you got it.." He asked. Quincy looked around before saying.."I wanted to steal it from you,PIP,Because.." "Because.." "I'm not really Quincy..I'm..RONALD!!" Quincy started hopping around. Boy..this kid had problems.. Pip kicked him and Quincy glared at him and said. "NAH,I'M NOT REALLY RONALD!!" "GOTCHA PARTNER!!" "I just wanted to wish to go back to Texas and go to the deeeesert!!" Pip sighed. "We're already in the Texan desert." "Exactly!" Quincy yelled and started hopping towards the crew,who were returning. Pip quickly put the wing back under his wing as Pigeon ran up. "Gotta get out!!" She yelled. "Yeah!" Thalia replied. "Why?" Pip asked. "There's a whole flock of humans,riding on these big things!" Mini panted. "Horses.." Crooked Beak added. Pip picked up M & M and they headed in the opposite direction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom