My chicken story. Part 2. :-)

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

Pip woke up in the middle of a battle. The hawks had figured out that LSP was actually a chicken and waiting in ambush until he'd came. How could Pip be so stupid? He just put everyone in danger,he shook his head and looked up to see the giant hawk guard looking down at him. Pip looked away and spurred the guard in the eye,then retreated to the edge of the nest. LSP was fighting the guards,along with Jack,Pigeon and Mini. The rest of the crew lay scared in one corner of the nest. M & M looked up at Pip and started crying "HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT?!" He asked. Before Pip could answer,a group of guards surrounded them. They were cornered,and with all the chicken warriors on the other side of the nest,it was hopeless.. Pip looked around,desperate for a method of escape. None. Crooked Beak stood up. "I have to protect the hens!" He called. Pip stood next to him "And the babies too!!" He yelled. Suddenly,the blue sky turned to gray and rain fell from the clouds. It was a relief to the desert,but it made the guard look more menacing. Pip only had one idea of what to do. "JUMP!!!!" He yelled the the crew. They didn't argue,and they all plummeted free-fall to the ground..

Sorry to interrupt you guy's conversation. But I needed to put another chapter up..
129fs4252631.gif

I was bored...
banana_smiley_16.gif

Yeah..

Quote:
Sorry to have such an off-topic conversation...
hide.gif
I love this chapter! SUSPENSE!!! Keep on writing
smile.png

It's okay. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/happy0196.gif Thanks
wink.png

LOL!!!!!!! Off to "class" I go! Today, instead of class we had a breakfast of donuts and fudge and stuff, and now we're watching a movie in the audotorium!
smile.png
The semester/2nd qaurter ended, so we're celebrating for what a "good job" we did.
big_smile.png
BYE!!!!

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

As Pip fell down,and plummeted down to Earth,he felt like he was going a-thousand miles an hour. But,time seemed to slow down. He looked up to see the guards leaning over the nest,laughing at Pip,then when he turned his head back,he saw an eerily familiar face. Pipus,who was going through free fall with Pip. Pipus's body glowed and disappeared as memories flooded Pip's imagination. He though about his cousins,Scar and Brodda. The fun they had when they were chicks. About his mother,who'd always loved him. They'd all probably figured he was dead...He sighed.. Then,the memories faded as a giant shadow stomped through his mind and Pip felt hurt. Suddenly,he went back into reality,as The wind brushed against Pip feathers and he feel down to the cold,desert floor. BANG!!! He felt every bone in his body ache. Pip got up and looked around to see his friends,who had all landed safely,except for M & M..He lay flat on his face. He wasn't breathing..No response at all.. Nothing..

Well,going to eat an airhead now. Talk to you guys lateh.
ya.gif
ya.gif

Edit-
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

RIP MINI
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Today,Mini was gone. We found her behind the chicken coop half eaten.Everything was eaten except for 1 leg,the neck and her wings.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
YOU WILL BE MISSED MINI. you were loved..
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
You will be in our memories and I will continue to write Mini in my book. You will live on..and be never forgotten..
hit.gif
hit.gif

163282_194084337269134_100000027067313_773396_2415590_n.jpg

163472_188481414496093_100000027067313_736257_7091411_n.jpg

I love you Mini.
sad.png

128fs4765852.gif

tissue.gif

sad.png

hit.gif

hit.gif

hit.gif