my chicken was attacked! I need some advice.

He is not doing so well. I was hoping to see a little more improvement by now . And as for dubbing he didn't have a straight comb it was a very unique one. It looked like a ball with short, rounded spikes on top. It was big enough to cover the entire top of his head. So I think that alone would make it difficult to have him dubbed but after he was attacked his comb was torn in a way that it left a crater on top of his head. so there's not really much left to remove, at least nothing that would make a significant difference in his condition.

Last edited:
Great. Thanks I gave him a full cc. He is a pretty good sized rooster. how often do you give it to your chickens. Iv been reading up about it and what I javelin found is once a day or every other day.

Great. Thanks I gave him a full cc. He is a pretty good sized rooster. how often do you give it to your chickens. Iv been reading up about it and what I javelin found is once a day or every other day.
if they are not making any improvement after 3 days i give them another shot, it usually takes a day to kick in

Back
Top Bottom