my chickens beak is open, help?

tylerthechicken614

In the Brooder
Nov 16, 2020
so my chicken is acting normal but her beak is open and she will shut it at some point but then she'll open again.
can someone tell me whats wrong.? ( i just started raising chickens this year about 3 months ago so i don't know much)

Pics? Does she look like she's gasping for air? How old is she? Does she forage around outside? Could you take a video, upload it to youtube then post the link here? Is she eating and drinking okay?

Pics? Does she look like she's gasping for air? How old is she? Does she forage around outside? Could you take a video, upload it to youtube then post the link here? Is she eating and drinking okay?
she's doing great she is acting like she usually acts she stared closing it already, she was not gasping for air, i just gave her some wet bread and water i think it helped. she's 1 month. she's doing better now she hasn't opened her beak. thank you very much.

she's doing great she is acting like she usually acts she stared closing it already, she was not gasping for air, i just gave her some wet bread and water i think it helped. she's 1 month. she's doing better now she hasn't opened her beak. thank you very much.
Where are you located? She may have just been hot. Or thirsty.

so my chicken is acting normal but her beak is open and she will shut it at some point but then she'll open again.
can someone tell me whats wrong.? ( i just started raising chickens this year about 3 months ago so i don't know much)
She might just be yawning, but if she is gasping for air, something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom