My chicks' logs!!! :D Please read!

Omelette: Thank you!!

Day 2, Evening
Well, today was another good day! Tomorrow is what Mommy calls 'Saturday.' Which means, I get played with more, cause Mommy doesn't have to do school. It also means, I get taken out of the closet later. You see, at night my brooder and I go into Mommy's closet because of the light, and also my Uncle doesn't like my peeping, but I do quiet down at night! But, it's not too bad in the closet. Yesterday I got albumen. I remember that stuff from when I was in an egg!!! It was a nice change from the starter feed. I'm gradually starting to get in real flying feathers!! I'll be able to fly! :D I love heights, they're just so fun. :) Also, you can read my posts at my sisters' chat thread here! It's where chickens chat! I don't come in until the very last two or three pages or so. But, you can read my other sisters' posts early on. :) - OMLettE

*Whoops, today's supposed to be Day 4. I didn't write the first day I got her*
Day 4, Afternoon
Yay! Last night I didn't have to go in the closet. Since I stayed quiet, and Mommy could tolerate the light (me note: I can't believe I did) I stayed in Mommy's room. I LOVE cleaning my feathers!!! This morning I went up on Mr. Lelephant and cleaned my feathers while sitting in the heat. 5 more days 'til Pippy comes!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I had church, then a soccer game, then Youth Group! I'll write todays and yeterdays.
Omelette: Thanks! :D
Day 5
I lost my eggtooth!!!! Also, I'm starting to get real wing feathers!!! It's soooo exciting. Mommy's been keeping me in her room now instead of putting me in her closet, because I'm much much quieter. I'm still kinda bored around in the brooder. Mommy visits me more often during this week cause of Easter break!

Day 6
This morning I had to wake up Mommy. She slept in until a whooping 9:00!!! (Me: Whoops! A bit tired over here) But it didn't really matter because she's homeschooled. Anyways, boredom is taking over!!! I can't WAIT until Pippy comes!!! Mommy started taking growth progression pictures of me! 3 more days til Pippy comes!! :D

Yep!!! I"m super excited! :D

Day 7, Mid-Morning
This fluffy white substance that the humans call 'snow.' came from the sky last night and covered the whole earth!!! That means that I will NEVER get to see the big girls!!! It has not moved yet from the earth. But Momma said it will felt (melt). I thought that spring was here. Phil, a groundhog that predicts spring coming, lied to us!! He said that spring was just around the corner. I think that spring is just around the four buildings! Mommy and Grampi (my Dad) are also looking for coops for when Pippy Hedwig and I get bigger, and since it's getting 'warmer' the big girls need a coop too.

Back
Top Bottom