My chicks' logs!!! :D Please read!

chickencrazy429

Songster
6 Years
Hi! Recently I got a baby chick. Yes, just one. She's fine with being alone, she's got plenty of animals. BUT, in a week I'm getting another one, in two weeks (from today) I'm getting one more. So, she'll have friends. But, anyways, Omelette is her name, and she'll be writing in her 'log.' Probably every day. Thanks!
Day 1:

Today is really Day 2. But, today is the first full day I've been at my new home, hence Day 1. Anyways, Mommy has been playing with me lots. I have three older sisters that live outside in the cold! I can't meet them yet. Pippy-- my soon-to-be EE sister-- is coming in a week. I'm thirsty, but the dumb waterer is waaaaay too small! I only want to drink from Mommy's hands. I like it here, just as soon as my other sisters come! -OMelettE
P.S. Here's some pictures!

Last edited:
Omelette is adorable
love.gif
can't wait to see Pippy. What breed is Omelette?

Day 2, Afternoon:
Today has been fun! I'm getting much more used to my waterer. Whenever Mommy takes me out, I follow her everywhere. I still haven't met my older sisters, Mommy said probably not for a couple of weeks. Since it's cold, that's a huge drawback. Mommy has also decided that my middle name is Grace. Omelette Grace. My older sisters have middle names too! Their names are Bisquick Marie, Buttermilk Joy, Snapperston Sofia. Junior was a bantam Barred Rock. Her middle name was Olivia. She died by breaking her neck, and that's how come Mommy got chicks. :( I really wish I could've met Juni. Anyways, I'll write once more later today!

Back
Top Bottom